Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learn navigating the user interface.
- Identifying areas of the browser.
- Transitioning through various environments.
- Available file types.
- Displaying a part or assembly.
- Creating fully constrained sketches.
- Using Parameters in a sketch.
- Extrude, hole, loft, and patch features.
- Identifying planes/axes.
- Detailed drawing intent.
- Identifying GD&T Symbols and their meanings.
- Identifying work holding devices for CNC Milling.
- Creating a distributed design.
- Fully constraining assembly parts.
- Using Direct Modeling.
- Creating a CAM setup for CNC Milling.
- Creating/managing a tool library.
- Creating 2.5axis toolpaths for roughing/finishing.
- Creating drilling/tapping operations.
- Simulating toolpaths.
- Creating a setup sheet.
- Exporting NC code for a single setup.
- Individuals/Professionals with foundational knowledge/skills in CAM for 2.5 axis milling using Autodesk Fusion 360 and willing to enter the job market.
- The ones interested in entry-level CNC programmer machining roles.
- Those who wish to earn the Autodesk Associate in CAM for 2.5 Axis Milling certification.
- Approx. 150 hours of relevant Autodesk Fusion 360 experience.
- Basic know-how of drawing/organizing objects, planning manufacturing processes, CAD modeling, and model preparation.
- General understanding of creating/simulating CNC milling toolpaths and creating documents for setting-up/running a CNC mill.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-authorized Subject-matter Experts
- Official Content
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Review Detailed Drawings.
- Identify Machine and Work Holding Requirements.
- Form a Tool List.
- Calculate Appropriate Feeds and Speeds.
- Populate a Process Plan Form.
- Create/Define Sketches.
- Create/Modify Solid and Surface Features.
- Apply Direct Modeling Tools.
- Create/Manage Assemblies.
- Create/Manage a Digital Tool Library.
- Define a Digital CNC Setup.
- Import/Locate Work Holding Devices.
- Create Toolpaths to Rough/Finish Cut Parts.
- Simulate Toolpaths and Operations.
- Create Supporting Documentation.
- Export NC Code for a CNC Mill.
CAD refers to Computer-aided design, and CAM means Computer-aided manufacturing.
Autodesk Associate in CAM for 2.5 Axis Milling certification is a globally-acknowledged validation of your skills with CAM 2.5 axis milling using Fusion 360. It showcases advanced skills and abilities for solving complex challenges in the workflow. The highly sought-after accreditation lets you stand out from the competition and attract peer recognition.
No, it remains valid for 3 years.
It includes practice exercises, assignments, and assessments.
Vinsys is the premier Corporate/Individual training provider and an Autodesk-authorized center with seasoned industry experts sharing an official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Fusion 360 online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, necessary for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Fusion 360 opportunities
Please check our updated Autodesk Course calendar here.