Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learning the Autodesk Inventor interface.
- How to obtain model information.
- Create sketch/pick/place features.
- Work features.
- Create equations.
- Work with parameters.
- Model geometry/display manipulation.
- Feature duplication techniques.
- Place/constrain parts in assemblies.
- Assembly component display.
- Presentation files (Exploded views and Animations).
- Assembly tools.
- Create parts/features in assemblies.
- Create/edit assembly Bill of Materials.
- Work with projects.
- Create/annotate drawings/views.
- Users with prior 3D modeling design experience with other 3D CAD software such as CATIA™, Creo Parametric™, Pro/ENGINEER®, and NX™.
- Mechanical Engineers, Product Designers, Drafters, or Modelers.
- Individuals who wish to develop careers in 3D CAD.
- Understanding of 3D modeling/CAD software.
- Recommended Preparation Training: AutoCAD 2021 Level 2: Beyond the Basics & Autodesk Inventor 2022: Introduction to Solid Modeling.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-approved Subject-matter Experts
- Authorized Course Material
- Instructor led Online Training
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Get started with Inventor.
- Inventor interface.
- Model orientation/display.
- Selection techniques.
- Suppressing features.
- Measurement tools.
- Model material.
- Appearance settings.
- Create a new part file.
- Create a sketch.
- Sketch geometry.
- Additional sketching tools.
- Extrude/Revolve features.
- Sweep/Loft features.
- Edit sketched features.
- Edge chamfers.
- Constant/Variable/Face fillets.
- Full Round fillets.
- Edit Pick/Place features.
- Create a sequence.
- Work Planes/Axes/Points.
- Create drafts.
- Split a Face/Solid.
- Create equations.
- Model/User parameters.
- Reorder features.
- Insert features.
- Rectangular sketch patterns.
- Circular sketch patterns.
- Rectangular/Circular feature patterns.
- Sketched driven patterns.
- Mirror features/solids.
- Manipulate patterns.
- Assemble components using constraints.
- Assemble mini-toolbar.
- Content center.
- Assembly browser.
- Save assembly files.
- Assemble components using joints.
- Move/Rotate assembly components.
- Suppress constraints.
- Control assembly component display
- Section assembly models.
- Assembly design views.
- Assembly selection filters.
- Get started.
- Storyboard animations.
- Snapshot views.
- Publish presentation files.
- Replace/Duplicate/Restructure components.
- Drive constraints.
- Contact solver.
- Interference detection.
- Error recovery.
- Create parts in an assembly.
- Create assembly features.
- Create virtual components.
- Create a bill of materials.
- Instance properties in a BOM.
- Project files.
- Resolve links.
- Create a new drawing.
- Base/Project views.
- Additional drawing views.
- Manipulate views.
- Add dimensions to drawing views.
- Draw sheets.
- Parts list.
- Draw balloons.
- Draw view hatching.
By all means, yes; not merely for business owners but also for aspiring professionals. The expanding CAD opportunities need no advocacy, and Inventor continues to hold its own as the top professional-grade 3D CAD software for product design and engineering.
In addition to offering 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools, the Autodesk Inventor application ensures improved work efficiencies through its unmatchable blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
The built-in collaboration tools allow you to share timely feedback, and you get to address the demand for automated processes and custom products. With an extensive list of benefits and value-additions, Inventor usage is here to stay and grow at a fast pace.
Access to Inventor 2022 version is a must for ensuring compatibility.
Autodesk Inventor 2022: Introduction to Solid Modeling course should be the preferred option before moving on to this training.
Please note, it is a hands-on and practice-intensive offering.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, an Autodesk-authorized training center with Autodesk certified trainers (ACTs) and seasoned industry experts sharing the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Inventor online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Inventor opportunities.
Yes, a course completion certificate from Autodesk.
Please refer to our updated Autodesk Courses calendar here.