Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learning the purpose of BIM and its application in Revit.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace/interface.
- Working with basic sketching/modifying tools.
- Reviewing Revit file worksharing/terminology/workflow.
- Linking CAD/Revit files as the basis of projects.
- Constructing levels/grids as datum elements.
- Creating 3D building models with walls/curtain walls/windows/doors.
- Adding component features/furniture/equipment/floors/ceilings/roofs to the building model.
- Modeling stairs/railings/ramps.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with texts/dimensions/details/tags/schedules.
- Creating details.
- Revit Architecture Users, Architects, General Engineer Designers, and Interior Designers.
- Designers/Draftsmen with knowledge of architectural design, technical construction documents, and residential/commercial design.
- Those who wish to secure the Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit for Architectural Design certification.
- No specific prerequisites; however, the architectural terminology know-how is recommended.
- 4 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Interface overview.
- Starting projects.
- Viewing commands.
- Practicing opening and reviewing a project.
- Using general tools.
- Practicing sketching/editing elements.
- Practicing working with basic modify tools.
- Practicing working with additional modify tools.
- Practicing setting up levels.
- Creating structural grids.
- Adding columns.
- Linking/Importing CAD files.
- Practicing/Adding structural grids/columns
- Modifying walls.
- Practicing modeling the exterior shell.
- Practicing adding interior walls.
- Practicing inserting doors/windows.
- Loading door/window types from the library.
- Creating additional door/window sizes.
- Practicing loading/creating door types.
- Creating curtain walls.
- Adding curtain grids.
- Practicing working with curtain walls.
- Working with curtain wall panels.
- Attaching mullions to curtain grids.
- Practicing adding mullions/panels to curtain walls.
- Practicing/Duplicating views and setting the view display.
- Adding callout views.
- Creating elevations/sections.
Practicing adding/modifying components.
Practicing creating shaft openings/sloped floors.
- Practicing modeling ceilings/adding ceiling fixtures.
- Creating ceiling soffits.
- Modeling roofs.
- Practicing creating roofs by footprint.
- Establishing work planes.
- Practicing creating roofs by extrusion.
- Practicing creating/modifying component stairs.
- Working with railings.
- Practicing modifying/adding railings.
- Creating ramps.
- Setting up sheets.
- Placing/Modifying views on sheets.
- Practicing/Creating construction documents.
- Printing sheets.
- Working with dimensions.
- Modifying dimensions.
- Working with text.
- Adding detail lines/symbols.
- Practicing creating legends.
- Practicing adding tags.
- Adding rooms/room tags.
- Practicing working with schedules.
- Setting up detail views.
- Adding detail components.
- Annotating details.
- Practicing/Creating a detail based on a section callout.
- Practicing/Creating a detail in a detail view.
- Keynoting/Keynoting legends.
- Practicing/Creating an additional detail and a detail based on a CAD file.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, and an Autodesk authorized center following the official curriculum. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Autodesk Revit 2021 opportunities.
120-minutes long exam with a combination of 45-60 multiple-choice, drag-drop, active-screen, hot-area, and graphic-interpretation questions.
Approx. $150, and the credential stays valid for 3 years.
Please check our updated Autodesk training calendar here. Vinsys offers up to 15% group discounts.
Yes, you receive an Autodesk Revit 2021 course completion certificate.
You may take the exam in person at any Pearson VUE testing center near you, or prefer the online mode with Pearson OnVUE