5-days instructor-led training
Official Cisco courseware + Cisco certified trainers
Conceptual + Scenario-based training approach
24x7 access to learning resources
- Individuals aspiring for professional and expert-level data center job roles
- Network Designers, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Data Center Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, and Technical Solutions Architects
- Cisco Integrators/Partners, Field Engineers, Server Administrators, Network Managers, and Storage Administrators
- Those willing to complete Cisco Certified Specialist–Data Center ACI Implementation and CCNP Data Center credentials
- Knowledge of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products and virtualization fundamentals
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Cisco-recommended Pre-course Training: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) & Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Learning to describe Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and basic ACI concepts
- Describing Cisco ACI policy model logical constructs
- Cisco ACI basic packet forwarding
- External network connectivity
- Describing VMM Integration
- Layer 4 to Layer 7 integrations
- Explaining Cisco ACI management features
About the Certification - 300-620 DCACI : Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
Cisco Certified Specialist–Data Center ACI Implementation, a specialist certification, approves your knowledge of Cisco switches in ACI mode, including configuration, implementation, and management. The following exam is necessary:
- 300-620 DCACI
CCNP Data Center, a professional accreditation, validates your or your employees' skills with data center solutions. The following concentration and core exams must be cleared:
- 300-620 DCACI
- 350-601 DCCOR
- 5-days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Defining Cisco ACI
- Cisco ACI Topology/Hardware
- Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
- Endpoint Learning
- Basic Bridge Domain Configuration Knob
- Cisco ACI External Connectivity Options
- External Layer 2 Network Connectivity
- VMware vCenter VDS Integration
- Resolution Immediacy in VMM
- Service Appliance Insertion without ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
- Service Appliance Insertion via ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
- Out-of-Band Management
- In-Band Management
- Validating Fabric Discovery
- Configuring Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Creating Access Policies/Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Enabling Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG), Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity, and Inter-EPG Layer 3 Connectivity
- Comparing Traffic Forwarding Methods in a Bridge Domain
- Configuring External Layer 2 (L2Out) and External Layer 3 (L3Out) Connections
- Integrating Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) With VMware vCenter Using VMware Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of verifiable experience. Our instructor-led online courses, internationally-acclaimed expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling arrangement, a must for capitalizing on valuable Cisco Data center opportunities.
Yes, you go through hands-on practices for implementing key capabilities like fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
Please note, 300-620 is merely a concentration exam. Such exams allow you to customize your credentials as per your chosen technical areas of focus. To achieve the CCNP Data Center accreditation, you must also clear the 350-601 DCCOR exam covering core data center technologies.
300-610 DCID, 300-615 DCIT, 300-625 DCSAN, 300-630 DCACIA and 300-635 DCAUTO.
No, only 300-620 DCACI is sufficient.
ACI Fabric Infrastructure, External Network Connectivity, and ACI Management.
90 minutes, and approx. $300.
Yes, 40 CE credits you receive after completing this course can be used for recertification, as barring the CCIE, exams for all other credentials are valid only for three years.