Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
SAFe Agilist certification exam
- Understanding how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the foundations of the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Applying SAFe® values of a Lean-Agile mindset for scaling Lean/Agile development in your enterprise.
- Identifying/Applying the Lean-Agile mindset/principles and becoming a Lean-thinking manager.
- Integrating, deploying, and releasing value for supporting PI planning and events in Program execution.
- Empowering with a Lean Portfolio by applying Lean-Agile principles to the roles/principles of SAFe®.
- Learning the seven core competencies in SAFe® 5.1 and coordinating the development of large solutions.
- Improving the Lean-Agile leadership skills.
- Creating high-performing and purpose-driven Agile teams.
- Encouraging a Lean-Agile transformation within your enterprise via the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap.
- Ensuring alignment/execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management.
- Individuals new to the Scaled Agile Framework®.
- Those who wish to scale Agile across multiple teams and lead transformations in Scrum teams.
- The ones involved in product/solution development at scale using SAFe.
- Leaders, Executives, CIOs, Directors, VPs, Consultants, Program/Project Managers, Enterprise/System/Solution Architects, Infrastructure Management Personnel, Team Leads, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Quality Analysts, Process Leads, and more.
- Professionals interested in keeping pace with fast-evolving market trends by completing the SAFe Agilist accreditation.
- No specific mandatory prerequisite for attending the course.
- Recommended for Taking the Exam: At least 5 years of software development, testing, business analysis, or product/project management experience and prior foundational knowledge of Agile Scrum.
SAFe Agile Certification Online Training Course
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
SAFe Agile Certification Corporate Training
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Scaled Agile Framework's motive is to align/collaborate, synchronize, and coordinate the release of solutions created by various Agile teams. In an Agile development environment, the SAFe framework lets the team increase/decrease the requirement depending on the organizational needs. It enables cross-functional/organizational teams to deliver products on time using the necessary scaling support.
- Explaining What's Essential for Thriving in the Digital Age.
- Acknowledging SAFe as an Operating System for Business Agility.
- Summarizing the Core Competencies of Business Agility.
Nine fundamental SAFe Principles:
- Economic Approach.
- Relating to the System Thinking Method.
- Presuming Inconsistency and Maintaining the Choices.
- Building Increments Quickly and Using Incorporated Learning Cycles.
- Evaluating the Objective of the Working System and Marking them as Milestones.
- Controlling the Backlog Size, Minimizing the Batch Size, Foreseeing and Restricting WIP.
- Coordinating with the Cross-domain Planning and Maintaining an Appropriate Tone.
- Releasing the Natural Enthusiasm of Skilled Team Members.
- Distributing the Decision Making and Allowing Every Individual to Think.
Cross-functional Agile teams promote Agility, and they are also the basis of any Agile framework.
- Preparing to Form Cross-functional Agile Teams.
- Describing Built-in Quality Practices.
- Recommending Organizing Around Value with Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
The Agile Release Train (ART) distributes incremental value in the form of developed/tested software and system in a time-boxed duration. This is known as Program Increment. Each PI uses harmonization to smoothen the progress in planning, summarizing the value for feedback, restricting the work in progress (WIP), and guaranteeing program-level retrospectives with consistency.
Get used to the PI planning methodology with better portfolio management and road mapping scope. Learn the best ways for applying DevOps to build/maintain a constant delivery pipeline. This provides the workflow, activity, and automation needed for offering a constant release of value to the customer.
- Exploring Customer Needs.
- Deploying with DevOps.
- Releasing on Demand.
- Improving Results.
Know the correct way for scaling SAFe practices/principles across multiple SAFe portfolios.
- Explaining the Purpose/Elements of a SAFe Portfolio.
- Constructing Well-written Strategic Themes.
- Employing the Portfolio Canvas for Describing the Current/Future State.
- Creating Epic Hypothesis Statements to Inform the Vision.
- Distinguishing Traditional and Lean Budgeting Approaches.
- Constructing a Portfolio Kanban.
Leaders, executives, and managers are responsible for the adoption, success, and improvement of Lean-Agile development. They carry authority for changing and continuously improving the systems that govern work-performance.
- Learning the Behaviors Required for Leading by Example.
- Exploring Techniques for Leading Successful Change.
- Identifying the Steps in the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
Jai Narayan Pithala
Thriving in the digital age demands business agility. SAFe, or the Scaled Agile Framework, remains the most acceptable and frequently adopted enterprise Agile approach preferred by over 70% of US Fortune 100 organizations. Its benefits range from boosting productivity, improving product quality, decreasing time to market, and increasing employee engagement.
Earning the coveted SAFe Agilist credential expands your career opportunities and increases your chances of becoming the top-earning Scrum professional with an annual salary as high as $98,000.
The latest release is version 5, and 5.1 is its updated course.
The Leading SAFe® 5.1 course leads to a comprehensive preparation for only one exam that is a must for finalizing the SAFe® Agilist certification awarded by Scaled Agile.
45 multiple-choice (one answer) or multiple-select (2-3 answers) questions.
Building solutions with Agile product delivery (33%).
Web-based closed book examination with no external assistance permitted.
Besides being an industry-renowned Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also considered the top destination for SAFe courses. Its unmatchable offerings, vendor-approved instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable business agility opportunities.
SAFe is a way to scale repetitive agile ways of working (usually limited to a few teams) to different levels of the organization while adopting a lean manufacturing mindset. SAFe is based on the fact that there is a great need for adaptability in the industry, especially for large companies that are stuck in legacy processes and ancient technological if you want ti know more read this article till the end Merits & Demerits of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)