Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Recommending appropriate integration patterns for addressing integration requirements:
- Remote process invocation: Request/Reply + Fire/Forget.
- Batch data synchronization.
- Remote call-in.
- UI update based on data changes.
- Suitable integration capabilities for addressing integration requirements:
- Workflow outbound.
- Salesforce Connect.
- Appropriate SSO/OAuth flow for addressing identity/access management requirements.
- Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Consultants, and Technical Experts.
- Those working towards Salesforce System Architect, Identity & Access Management Architect, and Integration Architect accreditations.
- Salesforce Developers/Administrators willing to expand their overall capabilities with the Salesforce platform.
- Experience working with Integration Projects, OAuth, and connected apps.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification.
Assists with the Following 2 Certification Exams
|Salesforce Identity and Access Management Architect & Integration Architect.|
|Identity Management Concepts, Accepting Third-party Identities in Salesforce, Knowledge of Salesforce as an Identity Provider, Access Management Best Practices and Salesforce Identity + Evaluating the Current System Landscape, Evaluating Business Needs, Translating Needs into Integration Requirements, Designing Integration Solutions, Building Solutions and Maintaining Integration.|
|Salesforce Identity and Access Management Architect & Integration|
|60 Multiple-choice/Multiple-select Questions & a Pass Score of 67%|
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Creating, Retrieving, Updating, or Deleting Records with SOAP API.
- Integrating with Salesforce utilizing REST API.
- Inserting, Updating, or Deleting Large Volumes of Data with BULK API.
- Pushing Relevant Data to Users in Real Time with Streaming API.
- Sending Information to a Designated Endpoint with Outbound Message.
- Integrating your Apex with an External Service using Callouts.
- Integrating Data from an External Data Source using Salesforce Connect.
- Synchronizing Data with Heroku Connect.
- Connecting Business Processes in Salesforce with Platform Events.
- Publishing Change Events with Change Data Capture.
- Invoking Remote Call-In Patterns.
- Invoking Request/Reply Patterns.
- Invoking Fire and Forget Patterns.
- Synchronizing Batch Data.
- Updating UI based on Data Changes.
- Visualizing Data.
- Reviewing SSO Fundamentals.
- Reviewing Identity Management.
- Reviewing Identity Management Concepts.
- Understanding Salesforce as an Identity Provider.
- Accepting Third-party Identity in Salesforce.
- Understanding Social Sign-on and Open ID Connect.
- Enabling Users to Authenticate with SSO Flows.
- Initiating Flows with IDP/SP.
- Troubleshooting Identity Issues.
- Granting Client Application Access with OAuth Flow.
- Generating Access Tokens with Username Password Flow.
- Initiating Web Server Flow.
- Granting Application Access with User Agent Flow.
- Connecting to Salesforce using JWT Flow.
Reviewing application feature-designs for checking if they follow best practices and user experiences to meet business goals while being tech-feasible, scalable, and maintainable.
Daily activities also comprise responding to requests from potential clients, analyzing the documentation, reviewing previous assignments from similar clients, and generating solution-overviews.
salesforce Architects are highly capable of designing long-term systems that can stand up to high volumes without failing at critical points. They are in-depth problem solvers, big-picture thinkers, and often recognized as the most trusted digital advisors.
Salesforce Architect careers opportunities have witnessed a staggering over 1,200% annual growth rate in the last 5 years, and there are no signs of slowing down.
Average yearly compensations for Salesforce Architects may vary depending on specializations and countries employing these Architects. The US salaries could range between $105,000 and $141,000.
Communication, Customer Service, Project Management, Organizational, Writing, Planning, and Management. The more advanced ones cover Salesforce, Object-oriented Development, Web Applications, Databases, Data Management, System Architecture, API Integration, Application Design, Business Processes, ETL, and the knowledge of Program-languages
Focusing on off-platform systems, integration, securing access between systems, managing governance/testing capabilities for deployment, and ongoing Salesforce modification requirements.
The training combines hands-on exercises, demos, presentations and discussions with carefully-structured lectures.
Yes, you will be taken through a case study scenario broken down and digested through iterative explorations.
No, you may schedule your proctored exam onsite at a testing center, or online
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training organization, Vinsys is also admired as the top Salesforce learning provider. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs and round-the-clock support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable System Architect opportunities.