AWS certified Instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% exam assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
This course is highly beneficial for:
- Absolute beginners (no prior AWS experience required)
- Software developers/Programmers interested in the deployment of applications on AWS
- Solution Architects
- Professionals involved in hosting fault tolerant, highly scalable applications on the AWS cloud
There is no prior requirement to apply for this AWS certification training course. However, aspirants with some exposure to working in an AWS environment or any other cloud platform would be beneficial. Apart from this, programming skills and basic knowledge of Linux is recommended but not mandatory.
- To demonstrate knowledge of architecting and deploying robust and secure applications on AWS technologies
- To learn best practices for implementation of AWS solutions
- To design solutions using architectural principles based on customer requirements
- To gain expert knowledge and skills necessary to clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
- 3 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Core AWS Concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing your Environment
- Making your Environment HA
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Jack . S
AWS certifications are one of the most trending and demanding credentials for the markets of today. AWS skill-sets open doors to excellent career opportunities as major organizations have adopted AWS as their cloud computing platform. Vinsys in Denver has exceptional resources to train candidates on the AWS platform with a focus on hands-on training experience. Professionals trained at Vinsys demonstrate the necessary practical knowledge and skills required for on-the-job performance.
Certified Solutions Architect – Associate by Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a credential offered under the category of technical certifications. The AWS CSA-Associate certification is for beginners or professionals who are involved in enterprise architecture programs. It includes introduction to AWS best practices, deployment of AWS systems, and many other topics.
AWS rules the cloud computing world even today and is expected to have a hold for more years to come. It will be a great addition to your resume as it validates your skills and expertise in working on the AWS platform. Though mere AWS certifications are not enough to put you in a job, they add weight to your learning potential. You require hands-on experience to complement your AWS certifications and to ensure employers of your AWS skills. Vinsys provides exclusive hands-on training to make you job-ready.
AWS is a cloud computing technology and demands the ability to learn some real technical stuff. Although professionals with no technical background may also master AWS, it is recommended to have fundamental understanding of IP address, the way internet works, different types of network protocols, DNS, client-server technology, etc.
Amazon is a big player in the cloud industry and serves a large part of the internet traffic. Some of the major global companies that use AWS include CIA, Slack, Adobe, Netflix, Comcast, NASA, etc.
There is no prerequisite for this course. However, it is recommended that you have some knowledge of working in the AWS environment and the AWS terminology.
The exam fee for the AWS CSA – Associate exam is $150. The duration of this associate-level certification exam is 130 minutes.
For more details about the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.