Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
- Securing identities with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, users, and groups.
- Implementing identity solutions on-premises and across cloud-based capabilities.
- Applying monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Managing subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and role-based Access Control.
- Administering Azure utilizing the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
- Configuring intersite connectivity solutions such as VNePeering, and virtual network gateways.
- Administering Azure App Service, Container Instances, and Kubernetes
- IT professionals carrying expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Azure.
- Individuals interested in earning the expert-level Microsoft Azure Architect certification.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT operations, networking, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, identity, security, business and disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance.
- Knowledge of VMs and virtual networking, TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, encryption technologies, domains, forests, and domain controllers.
- Advanced Microsoft Azure administration skills.
- Experience with Azure development and DevOps processes.
About The Certification Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Verifies your or your employees' knowledge of implementing and monitoring an Azure infrastructure, implementing management, security solutions, solutions for apps, and managing data platforms.
- Available in English, Chinese (Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- 40-60 questions.
- Passing score: 700.
- Duration: 150 minutes.
- Price: $165. (Country-specific)
Online Live Interactive Training
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Learning Users and Groups.
- Domains/Custom domains.
- Azure AD Identity protection.
- Implementing Conditional Access.
- Configuring Fraud alerts for MFA.
- Implementing Bypass options.
- Configuring Guest Users in Azure AD and Trusted IPs.
- Managing Multiple directories
- Installing and configuring Azure AD Connect.
- Configuring Password Sync and Writeback.
- Configuring Azure AD Connect Health.
- Virtual Network Peering.
- Implementing VNet Peering.
- Selecting Virtual Machine size.
- Configuring High Availability.
- Implementing Azure Dedicated Hosts.
- Deploying and configuring Scale Sets.
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption.
- Implementing Azure Load Balancer.
- Implementing an Application Gateway.
- Understanding Web Application Firewall.
- Implementing Azure Firewall, Front Door, and Traffic Manager.
- Implementing Network and Application Security Groups.
- Implementing Azure Bastion.
- Learning Storage Accounts and Blob Storage.
- Storage Security.
- Managing Storage.
- Accessing Blobs and Queues through AAD.
- Configuring Storage Account Tables.
- Selecting suitable CosmosDB APIs.
- Configuring Azure SQL Database Settings.
- Implementing SQL Database Managed Instances.
- High-Availability and Azure SQL Database.
- Microsoft Azure Resource Manager Templates.
- Saving a Template for a VM.
- Evaluating Location of New Resources.
- Configuring a Virtual Hard Disk Template.
- Deploying from a template.
- Creating and executing an Automation Runbook.
- Creating Management, Subscriptions, and Resource Groups.
- Overview of Role-Based Access Control.
- Azure AD Access Reviews.
- Implementing and configuring an Azure Policy.
- Azure Blueprints.
- Microsoft Azure Key Vault and Managed Identity.
- Migrating Workloads with Azure Migrate.
- VMware-Agentless Migration and Agent-Based Migration.
- Implementing Azure Backup.
- Azure to Azure Site Recovery.
- Implementing Azure Update Management.
- Microsoft Azure Container Instances.
- Configuring Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Creating and configuring Azure App Service.
- Creating an App Service Web App for Containers.
- Creating and configuring an App Service Plan.
- Configuring Networking for an App Service.
- Creating and managing Deployment Slots.
- Implementing Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, with Microsoft certified trainers (MCTs), and seasoned industry experts taking you through the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Azure online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
Microsoft Azure architects can be described as specialized cloud architects who develop solutions for the Azure cloud. Azure Solutions Architects partner with cloud administrators, DBAs, and clients to effectively implement projects using their proficiency in Azure testing, development, administration, and DevOps.
As a first step, professionals new to Microsoft Azure may choose the optional Azure Fundamentals certification. Then, you must update your skills in Azure Development, Administration, and Security before opting for the structured Vinsys Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies course. Prepare for both the exams and become an accomplished Azure Architect via the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
Yes, in addition to AZ-303, the AZ-304 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design) exam must also be passed for achieving the certification.
40 hours, spread across five days.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of attendance from Microsoft.
Please check our updated Azure training calendar here.
All non-students can register and schedule their exams through the Pearson VUE link on Microsoft's official portal.