Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts
Flexible training schedules, tailor-made programs, online-training in a tech-enabled learning environment
Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts
● Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
● Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates
● Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
● Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
● Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
● Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
● Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
● Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use with in your team or workgroup.
● Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration
This training is intended for professionals who have at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years in information security and at least one year in cloud security, and are pursuing CCSP certification to enhance credibility and career mobility. The seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
● Enterprise Architect
● Security Administrator
● Systems Engineer
● Security Architect
● Security Consultant
● Security Engineer
● Security Manager
● Systems Architect
- Seasoned information security professionals with a minimum of five years of IT experience, covering three years on information security, and at least one year on any of the six (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®) domains.
About the (ISC)² CCSP Certification Exam
- Validates your advanced technical skills/knowledge for designing, managing, securing data, applications, or infrastructure in the cloud, utilizing the best practices, policies, and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
- Available in English.
- 125 questions.
- Passing score: 700.
- Duration: 180 minutes.
- Price: $599. (Country-specific).
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Learning cloud computing concepts.
- Cloud reference architecture.
- Security concepts for cloud computing.
- Designing principles of secure cloud computing.
- Trusted cloud services
- Learning the cloud data lifecycle.
- Designing and implementing cloud data storage architectures.
- Designing/applying data security strategies, implementing data discovery and classification technologies.
- Data rights management.
- Designing/implementing jurisdictional data protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PIN).
- Planning/implementing data retention, deletion, and archiving policies.
- Designing/implementing auditability, traceability, and accountability of data events
- Cloud infrastructure components.
- Risks associated with the cloud infrastructure.
- Designing and planning security controls.
- Planning disaster recovery and business continuity management
- Learning the requirement for training and application security awareness.
- Cloud software assurance and validation.
- Using verified secure software.
- Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Applying the Software Development Life-Cycle.
- Specifics of the cloud application architecture.
- Designing appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- Supporting the planning process for the data center design.
- Implementing and building the physical infrastructure for the cloud environment.
- Running/Managing the physical infrastructure for the cloud environment.
- Building/Running/Managing the logical infrastructure for the cloud.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations/controls.
- Conducting a risk assessment for the logical and physical infrastructures.
- Collecting, acquiring, and preserving digital pieces of evidence.
- Managing communications with relevant parties.
- Understanding the legal requirements/risks within the cloud environment.
- Privacy challenges and jurisdictional variations.
- The audit process, methods, and adaptions for a cloud environment.
- Implications of the cloud to enterprise risk management.
- Executing vendor management.
1). Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
- Describe Cloud Reference Architecture
- Understand Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Understand Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Evaluate Cloud Service Providers
2). Cloud Data Security
- Describe Cloud Data Concepts
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Technologies and Strategies
- Implement Data Discovery
- Implement Data Discovery
- Implement Data Classification
- Design and Implement Information Rights Management
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
3). Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Design a Secure Data Center
- Analyze Risks Associated with Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
4). Cloud Application Security
- Advocate Training and Awareness for Application Security
- Describe the Secure Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Apply the Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Apply Cloud Software Assurance Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Comprehend the Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management Solutions
5). Cloud Security Operations
- Implement and Build Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Operate Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical and Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Implement Operational Controls and Standards
- Support Digital Forensics
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
- Manage Security Operations
6). Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Articulating Legal Requirement and Unique Risks Within the Cloud Environment
- Understanding Privacy Issues
- Understanding Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptations for a Cloud Environment
- Understanding Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Understanding Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design strategies
Information Systems Associate
Information Security Architect
- Vinsys is the globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with (ISC)² authorized trainers following the official curriculum.
- Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable cloud security opportunities.
Yes, the CCSP is widely regarded as the industry's premier cloud security certification. It is accredited and endorsed by leading companies worldwide, helps prove your skills, benefits your organization, lets you gain the support of a community of cybersecurity leaders, accelerates the professional journey, and advances your career prospects.
40 hours, spread across five days.
Yes, you get a training completion certificate after successfully clearing the exam conducted at the end of this course.
Please check our updated training calendar.
Yes, up to 15%.
You can maintain your CCSP credential through the three-year cycle by keeping at least 90 CPEs (Continuing Professional Education Credits) during this period. (ISC)² code of ethics must be followed, and the annual maintenance fee should be paid in time.