Immersive learning experience
Complete exam guidance
Experience and Certified Trainer
This course is designed primarily for IT leaders and company executives who are responsible for complying with incident response legislation. This course focuses on the knowledge, resources, and skills necessary to comply with incident response and incident handling process requirements.
In this course, you will understand, assess and respond to security threats and operate a system and network security analysis platform.
- Explain the importance of best practices in preparation for incident response
- Given a scenario, execute incident response process
- Explain general mitigation methods and devices
- Assess and comply with current incident response requirements.
To attend this course, learners are expected to have:
- General understanding of cybersecurity concepts
ONLINE /OFFLINE TRAINING
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Training Material Available
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Topic A: The Importance of Risk Management
- Topic B: Integrating Documentation into Risk Management
- Topic A: Deployment of Incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Topic B: Containment and Mitigation of Incidents
- Topic C: Preparation for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
- Topic A: Use a Forensic Investigation Plan
- Topic B: Securely Collect and Analyze Electronic Evidence
- Topic C: Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
- Examples of Legislation (if this is covered in above topics, no need to include here) GDPR, HIPPA, Elections
- Case study: Incident Response and GDPR (Using GDPR legislation, create a response that is compliant with it – this could be discussion-based activity as well.)
- State Legislation Resources and Example – Search terms to find state legislation
- Using NYS as example use the NYS Privacy Response act or other legislation to create a similar case study as previous.
- Provide answers on when to use federal versus state and do you have to follow both?
Venkatesh Prasad Ram
Jasleen Kaur Sodhi
Business Development Executive
Vinsys has the right trainers and provides an optimum learning environment to enhance learning. The entire team is highly focused on delivering training to its candidates in a precise manner with ample amount of subject discussion, interaction, and practical skill development. Cybersecurity trainings at Vinsys is a fun-learning and highly productive experience with so many real case studies and enthusiastic discussions.
IRBIZ validates your expertise in incident response procedures and methods. In organizations, data security professionals are highly looked upon due to their knowledge and skills to curtail risks. With this certification, you can portray your ability to minimize risks and losses to the business.
The IRBIZ certificate is offered by CertNexus.
This exam will certify that the candidate can assess and respond to security threats and operate a system and network security analysis platform.
Exam Code: IRZ-110
No. of Questions: 10
Format: Multiple choice/Multiple response
Duration: 15-30 minutes
Passing Score: 8 out of 10 (80%)