Regular Mock Tests
Vinsys Learning Labs Access
Advanced CISM training material
Industry Experienced Instructors.
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Security Consultants and Managers
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Security Auditors and Architects
- Professionals having a minimum of five years of experience in working related to information security and a minimum of three years of experience in information security management are recommended.
After finishing the course, learners will be able to;
- Provides thorough knowledge of the relationship between an organization's overall objectives and an information security program.
- Focus on IT agreements and business system integrity to create a secure business IT framework.
- Define and design the architecture of security for IT operations.
- Earn the 16 CPE required to pass the CISM exam.
- Gain the knowledge needed to pass the CISM exam with ease.
About Certification and Exam
ISACA's Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification validates the expertise in program development and management, incident management and risk management, and information security governance. Candidates need to take training to prepare themselves for the CISM examination in Saudi (Riyadh/Dammam/ Jubail or Jeddah).
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Part A: Enterprise Governance
- Importance of Information Security Governance
- Organizational Culture
- Legal, Regulatory and Contractual Requirements
- Organizational Structures, Roles and Responsibilities
- Part B: Information Security Strategy
- Information Security Strategy Development
- Information Governance Frameworks and Standards
- Strategic Planning
Part A: Information Risk Assessment
- Emerging Risk and Threat Landscape
- Vulnerability and Control Deficiency Analysis
- Risk Analysis, Evaluation and Assessment
- Part B: Information Risk Response
- Risk Treatment/Risk Response Options
- Risk and Control Ownership
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
Part A: Information Security Program Development
- Information Security Program Overview
- Information Security Program Resources
- Information Asset Identification and Classification
- Industry Standards and Frameworks for Information Security
- Information Security Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Defining an Information Security Program Road Map
- Information Security Program Metrics
Part B: Information Security Program Management
- Information Security Control Design and Selection
- Information Security Control Implementation and Integration
- Information Security Control Testing and Evaluation
- Information Security Awareness and Training
- Integration of the Security Program with IT Operations
- Management of External Services and Relationships
- Information Security Program Communications and Reporting
Part A: Incident Management Readiness
- Incident Management and Incident Response Overview
- Incident Management and Incident Response Plans
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plan
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Incident Classification/Categorization
- Incident Management Training, Testing and Evaluation
Part B: Incident Management Operations
- Incident Management Tools and Technologies
- Incident Investigation and Evaluation
- Incident Containment Methods
- Incident Response Communications
- Incident Eradication and Recovery
- Post-Incident Review Practices
Security Consulting Manager
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a highly in-demand credential. CISM is a valuable certification that validates your profile in the job market and boosts your credibility and efficiency in working in the IT Security industry. CISM is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security.
The duration of the course is 5 days.
Yes, learners can get the best possible Assistance from Vinsys experts.
Yes, the candidate needs to inform at least 4-5 days prior if you do not wish to continue the course. But, after the course lectures are started, no refund will not be initiated.
This course is instructor-led online training.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
Vinsys in Saudi is one of the most trustworthy institutions and the training partners for ISACA courses. CISM training has all the important modules that help learners to gain the required expertise in the information security domain.