Excellent networking opportunities
2 days instructor-led training
Course-Specific Technical Requirements
- For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 4 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Bootable DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Fast Ethernet (100 Mb/s) adapter or faster and cabling to connect to the classroom network.
- IP addresses that do not conflict with other portions of your network.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor's computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2019 or Office 365™
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise
- Baseline skill using Microsoft Excel worksheets, particularly in creating workbooks with formulas and functions
- Students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel and
- Students and professionals who want to perform robust and advanced data and statistical analysis with Microsoft Excel using PivotTables, and other advanced tools
- Learn data analysis fundamentals.
- Visualize data with Excel.
- Analyze data with formulas and functions.
- Investigate data with PivotTables.
- Present visual insights with dashboards in Excel.
- Create geospatial visualization with Excel.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Get and transform data.
- Model and analyze data with Power Pivot.
- Present insights with reports.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Data Analysis Fundamentals
- Introduction to Data Science
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
Visualizing Data with Excel
- Visualize Data with Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Apply Best Practices in Chart Design
Analyzing Data with Formulas and Functions
- Analyze Data with Formulas and Named Ranges
- Analyze Data with Functions
- Implement Data Validation, Forms, and Controls
- Create Conditional Visualizations with Lookup Functions
Analyzing Data with PivotTables
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
Presenting Visual Insights with Dashboards in Excel
- Visualize Data with Pivot Charts
- Filter Data Using Slicers and Timelines
- Create a Dashboard in Excel
Creating Geospatial Visualizations with Excel
- Topic A: Create Map Charts in Excel
- Topic B: Customize Map Charts in Excel
Performing Statistical Analysis
- Visualize Trend lines and Sparklines with Excel
- Analyze Data with the Data Analysis ToolPak
Getting and Transforming Data
- Connect to Data with Queries
- Clean and Combine Data
- Shape and Transform Data
Modeling and Analyzing Data with Power Pivot
- Install Power Pivot in Excel
- Create Data Models with Power Pivot
- Create Power Pivots
- Perform Advanced Data Analysis and Visualization
Presenting Insights with Reports
- Plan a Report
- Create a Report
This course is of 2 days duration.
You need to have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Vinsys is an officially recognized course provider who lays the foundation of your learning using its innovating learning models.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material after completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
No, it is an instructor-led online course.