24x7 access to learning resources
EC-Council Authorized Partner
Industry-expert, Certified trainers
- Network server administrators
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Testers
- Penetration Testers
- Firewall Administrators
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
The applicant must have a Certified Network Defender (CND) and CEHv11/CEHv10 certificate so as to have a better comprehension of penetration testing.
- Advanced Windows Attacks: The candidate needs to apply the PowerShell bypass approach together with additional methods to retrieve a windows machine that has defenses in place. The objective here is to examine the knowledge of PowerShell of the applicant.
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT): The challenge is to gain a first of its kind of penetration testing certification. The tester has to gain access to a dedicated OT network and perform modifications to the existing data by penetrating from the IT network side.
- Attacking IoT Systems: Hacking IoT devices begins with identifying firmware, searching the device, extracting, gaining access, and performing reverse engineering.
- Attack Automation with Scripts: The tester must use advanced penetration techniques and scripting in languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, BASH, and Metasploit and Fuzzing techniques to complete the challenge.
- Advanced Binaries Exploitation: Penetration testers are required to access the system, look for flawed binaries, use reverse engineering, and write exploits for privilege escalation.
- Bypassing a Filtered Network: In a segmented architecture, the attacker must locate the architecture's filtering, use it to his or her advantage to compromise the web applications, and then use that access to obtain the necessary data.
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting: The tester must penetrate the direct network by identifying the filtering rules and then attempt pivots into the hidden network via a filter using single pivoting methods.
- Double Pivoting: Quoting EC-Council, “CPENT is the first certification in the world that requires you to access hidden networks using double pivoting.” This challenge tests the tester's skills as the pivot has to be set up manually.
- Weaponize Your Exploits: This enables the testers to complete the challenge using their coding skills and their own tools.
About The Examination
The exam is conducted in 2 different procedures. You can choose any one from the following: -
- 24 hours exam in one session
- Two 12-hours sessions
the compulsory percentage to pass the exam is 70%.
On passing the exam with 90%, you get a Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Designation
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
- Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
IT Security Analyst
Information Security Professional
The C|PENT course is a 40 hours session with 24 hours sessions of exam. The exam can be divided according to how you wish to take it. You can either take it in a two 12-hours session or one 24 hours session.
Vinsys has been in the field of training and certifications since 1999. It provides you with highly qualified and worldwide experienced trainers. The trainers at Vinsys are the penetration testers that train you with their real-life experiences.
Vinsys is an EC-Council authorized partner that ensures the sessions are engaging and useful to learners. It focuses more on the practical-based approaches and experiential knowledge by integrating mock tests and doubt clearing sessions. It also offers the corporate groups to choose their training hours and the desired location as well.
a. This is a completely NICE framework plotted course.
b. Strong report writing advice is provided.
c. An Advanced Penetration Testing Range provides a realistic experience.
d. Created using the most common penetration testing practices provided by the best service providers.
e. Candidates are given a standard Pen test to use in the field.
Yes, you can attend revision classes.
This is a never occurring situation with us but still, if this happens, you need to inform the related sales agent about your problem or email us your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org within the initial 10 hours of your first session. You will get a full refund in the initial mode of your payment. But, the refund is invalid in the following cases: -
a. 30% of the course has been completed
b. Downloaded any of the course materials or practice tests.
In one such scenario, the company refunds you the money as it was paid initially. Also, you can switch to any other course without paying the additional cost.
Vinsys enables you to customize your training hours according to your availability. You can even choose if you want to go with half-day or full-day training according to the capacity and time availability.