EC-Council Authorized Partner
Highly experienced trainers
24x7 accessible learning resources
The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3 training is ideal for anyone who wants to gain the knowledge and expertise in the field of disaster recovery. The ideal candidates for this course include, but is not limited to:
- System Administrators
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Consultants
- IT Consultants and IT Risk Managers
- IT Directors and CISOs
- IT Professionals working in the Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery domains
Participants must have minimum 2 years of experience in the BC/DR domain.
About The Examination
The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) exam follows the following format:
Certification name: EDRP
Exam format: Multiple-choice questions
Exam duration: 4 hours
No. of questions: 150
Passing criteria: 70%
The EDRP certification adds great value to your profile. The credential makes you eligible to apply for respectable positions in organizations and is definitely an in-demand certification in today’s corporate world where disasters occur quite frequently.
This EDRP course is focused on delivering great value to learners.
- It is a complete vendor-neutral course
- Exposure to hands-on learning experience
- Covers all the necessary skills and knowledge to meet the with regulatory compliance standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 22313, NFPA 1600, ISO/ IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO 31010, INCITS 483-2012, and the NICE Framework
- Access to Vinsys labs for creating a simulated environment
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Data Backup Strategies
Data Recovery Strategies
Virtualization-Based Disaster Recovery
Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
Disaster Recovery Planning Process
BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training
EDRP is an acronym for EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional. The EDRP training deals with policies and procedures required to have a proven business continuity and disaster recovery strategy in place.
Disaster recovery is an essential department in every organization irrespective of the size. The EDRP credential is a great add-on to your profile even if you are not fundamentally involved in the BC/DR domains. It diversifies your career options and gives you a wider employability reach.
Yes, Vinsys offers you course completion certificate once you successfully clear the EDRP exam.
Candidates having minimum 2 years of experience in the BC/DR domains is recommended although not mandatory.
The EDRP training is a 5-day (40 hours) course.
The EDRP exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions based on the 12 modules of EDRP. Our training course includes exam preparation material including extensive practice tests apart from the excellent training sessions delivered by seasoned experts. Vinsys prepares you thoroughly for the EDRP exam.