- The consulting engineers working in the construction sector.
- The contractors are in the initial or advanced stage of their career in the business.
- The employers have a variable size of employees under them working on a different construction projects.
- There is no strict pre-requisite for enrolling in this course.
- To understand the fundamentals of the FIDIC contract as well as the contract documents.
- Efficiently manage the FIDIC Contracts and initiate the same as per the requirement of the situation.
- Administer the ongoing FIDIC contracts.
- To help learners improve contractual agreement drafting skills
About the Exam
This course does not include any examination. The learners can get the Contract Management and Administration certificate directly on completion of the course.
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Introduction to FIDIC
- FIDIC and legal systems
- Preparation of conditions of contract
- Which form to use?
- Responsibilities of the main parties
- Overview of the 1999 Contracts
- Contract document
- A case study covering Learning Outcome 1
- Financial Control
- Claims and claims management
- Contractors and Employers' Claims
- Limitation of Liabilities
- Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Adjudication Board
- A case study covering learning outcome 2
- Engineers Instructions
- Regular Progress Meetings
- Works Inspection, Testing, and Acceptance
- Contractors slow progress
- Work Suspension
- Delays, Extension of Time for Completion
- Liquidated Damages and Bonus
- Taking over the works
- Defects Liability Period
- Final Acceptance of Work
- A case study covering learning outcomes 1 and 2
Engineers, builders, and other professionals can enhance their knowledge of FIDIC red, silver, yellow, and orange books by taking this course.
No, the course is an instructor led-online course.
Not to worry! Vinsys is concerned about learners and their training hours. Vinsys allows you to choose between half-day and full-day FIDIC online training courses depending on the learner’s timings.
Vinsys has been providing quality training to professionals since 1999. A variety of courses and services available help learners in digital learning. High-quality education with frequent practice exams, assistance, and round-the-clock support helps learners in enabling premium learning. Vinsys hopes to foster a culture of the lifelong learning experience by providing career-defining high-performance training. The company supports the professional growth of learners by providing result-oriented learning resources.
There will be no examination for this course.
Yes, you can cancel the course and ask for a refund. Once the lectures are started, the course fee will not be refunded.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners.