31 CPD Credits
Official course material of PECB is provided to each candidate.
Each of the courses and training is delivered by accredited and certified by trainers.
Flexible hours of training & Post-training assistance
ISO 27001 Certification Training Target Audience
• Any manager
• Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
• Information Security Management System Consultants or Management Representatives
• Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
• Previously qualified ISO 27001:2022 Auditors/Lead Auditors
ISO 27001 Training Eligibility Criteria
Although no formal academic qualification is required for applying to this course, candidates with certain knowledge and considerable experience in the following are preferred:
- Knowledge of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle of the Management Systems
- Comprehensive understanding of the audit principles
- Fundamental know-how of ISO/IEC 27001
- 4 years of IT experience including 2 years of working in the field of Information Security
ISO 27001 Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the requirements and interpret ISO/IEC 27001:2022
• Develop understanding of Information Security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
• Identify the benefits of an ISO/IEC 27001:2022
• Identify key concepts, principles and structure
• Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
• Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan, execute and report of an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 standard
ISO 27001 Examination
The Lead Auditor Certification training is a 5-day course and follows the following exam pattern:
- Question format: Multiple choice
- Exam duration: 150 minutes
- No. of questions: 80
- Passing criteria: 44 out of 80 questions (55%)
The exam is based on these domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
ISO 27001:2022 Course Benefits
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training course adds great value to the profiles of professionals who aspire to be or already are involved in information security management. This course focuses on providing candidates with all the necessary knowledge and skills that contribute towards clearing the Lead Auditor exam in the first attempt.
Other benefits include:
- Knowledge and skills to carry out external as well as internal audits that comply with the ISO/IEC 17021-1 & ISO 19011 certification process
- Practical exercises to understand different audit techniques
- Insight on managing an audit team, audit program, conflict resolution, and customer interaction
- Ability to apply the principles, processes, and themes to an audit within the ISO 27001 framework
- Understanding of the correlation between roles, processes, management products, techniques, and themes
- Extensive practice to master the skills of a Lead Auditor and exam guidance
ISO 27001 Certification Training Learning Outcomes
This course will help you:
• Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
• Manage information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection in your organization
• Take steps to ensure information security management system is at the heart of your organization
• Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection needs better
• Get internationally accepted ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Training Certificate
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Course objectives and structure.
- Standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Certification process.
- Fundamental principles of Information Security Management Systems.
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Fundamentals of audit principles and concepts.
- Approach-based audit on evidence and on risk.
- Preparation of audit.
- Communication during Audit.
- Audit procedures including observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration, and evaluation.
- How to draft Audit plans.
- Evaluating of audit findings, drafting of nonconformity reports.
- Audit closing documentation.
- Organizing a closing meeting and stating the conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit.
- Evaluation of corrective action plans.
- ISO 27001 supervision audit and audit management program.
Dinesh Kumar Bhaskaran
If you are interested in the auditing field, it is necessary to get certified with the ISO 27001 certification as it makes your profile stronger and allows you to carry out internal as well as external audits more professionally and in compliance with the guidelines laid in ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. In simple words, it increases your credibility as an auditor.
This certificate carries a lifetime validity and does not require recertification.
Yes, the fees include your certificate cost too. We do not charge extra for the certificate.
Yes, we provide both – soft copy and a hard copy of the course material for ease of preparation.
In order to apply for this course, candidates need to have minimum 4 years of experience in the ISMS and 2 years of working experience in the Information security team.
The Lead Auditor training is scheduled for 5 days followed by exam on the last day.
Yes, of course. We provide soft copy of the course once you clear the certification exam.
Vinsys aims at providing professional certifications to aspirants through extensive knowledge and practical skills. Our training are highly focused at enabling candidates to achieve success in real-job scenarios and not only flaunt certifications. We value knowledge and therefore our students speak highly of us.
Our world-class trainers and well-described, accredited courseware make us stand out in the market while we make every single effort to prepare our students for their certification exam.