Regular Mock tests
Inquiry-based classroom approach
A self-paced and instructor-led training program
Hands-on training experience
- Professionals aiming to execute audits of lead Energy Management System (EnMS) certification.
- Professionals aiming to master the EnMS process.
- Energy Management Expert's advisors.
- Experts aiming to prepare themselves for an Energy Management System audit
- Basic knowledge of principles related to ISO 50001
After finishing the course, learners will understand;
- Gain knowledge about Energy Management System based operations.
- Understand the connection between ISO 50001 and other frameworks.
- Understand the methods of an audit.
- Know about ISO 50001 norms requirements for EnMS audit.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- CQI- IRCA Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification Process
- Fundamental principles of Energy Management Systems
- Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Evidence-based audit approach
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
- Documentation of the audit and the audit quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Benefits of the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
Vinsys is the pioneer in offering best-in-class training and amazing learning experience with its advanced teaching methodologies. This training is based on activities, mock audits, exercises, and so on. If you are looking for the best experience in terms of learning, Vinsys is the institution that can help you with the best.
The duration of the course is 5 days.
Yes, the candidate needs to inform at least 4-5 days prior if you do not wish to continue the course. But, after the course lectures are started, no refund will not be initiated.
This course is an instructor-led online training.
Yes, learners can get the best possible Assistance from Vinsys experts while taking ISO 50001 course in Saudi.