Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Discovering practices that support creating alignment on who/what is desired to be created.
- Delivering practices that support creating quick/effective means to deliver and reflect.
- Options-pivot practices that support prioritization and organizing work to be logically completed.
- Foundational team practices for supporting team collaboration/communication and technical concepts.
- Learning how work-visualization and remote collaboration can be done for supporting DevOps delivery methods.
- Professionals like Project Managers, Agile Coaches, and Scrum Masters facilitating project planning/execution, willing to adjust their approaches, and incrementally move respective organizations toward DevOps.
- Technical project team members such as System Administrators, SRE, and Application Developers participating in the discovery, planning, and execution phases, and interested in accelerating the completion of these practices with greater detail.
- Leadership, Product Owners, and Key Stakeholders with vested interests in project success.
- No formal prerequisites.
About the Exam
Does Not Lead to a Specific Exam
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- The Open Practice Library introduction.
- The Open Practice Library introduction (Quiz).
- Visualize work.
- Visualize work (Quiz).
- Facilitate practices with teams.
- Facilitate practices with teams (Quiz).
- Team forming and ice breakers.
- Team forming and ice breakers (Quiz).
- Social contracts.
- Social contracts (Quiz).
- Conduct retrospectives.
- Conduct retrospectives (Quiz).
- Continuous integration and delivery.
- Continuous integration and delivery (Quiz).
- Everything as code.
- Everything as code (Quiz).
- Security automation.
- Security automation.
- The big picture.
- The big picture (Quiz).
- Metrics-based process mapping.
- Metrics-based process mapping (Quiz).
- Target outcomes.
- Target outcomes (Quiz).
- Priority sliders.
- Priority sliders (Quiz).
- Impact and effort prioritization.
- Impact and effort prioritization (Quiz).
- Value slicing.
- Value slicing (Quiz).
- Agile ceremonies.
- Agile ceremonies (Quiz).
- Kanban (Quiz).
Businesses involved in DevOps transformation journeys require proven/diverse toolkits for successfully navigating their cross-functional projects. That's where the TL250 training comes in handy. It brings well-defined and tested practices developed within Red Hat.
Moreover, the comprehensive learning experience makes your employees rethink their approaches to project/product development, accelerate time-to-market, and utilize workflows to achieve continuous integration/delivery.
The Red Hat DevOps transformation course leads to the implementation of step-by-step changes during discovery/planning phases, and helps individuals achieve faster deliveries utilizing DevOps principles.
The course does not accompany labs but may need an internet browser to access collaboration tools like Miro/Trello.
32 hours, spread across 4 days.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable DevOps transformation opportunities.